The Control and Management Software (CMS) is a software package that runs on a PC and is used to provide both local and engineering access to the RC-10.
CMS is a powerful tool which allows the user to:
- configure the protection settings on each device
- apply advanced automation features
- create distributed systems automation schemes
- analyze operational history
- interrogate, configure and control the device remotely
- configure Time Current Characteristics (TCC) curves
- run simulations to test configuration and functionality
- use a number of Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) protocols such as DNP3, IEC 60870-5-101/104 and 2179
- use I/O modules and logic to extend the capability and functionality of the RC10
CMS’ Device Manager stores all the devices created by the user and settings can be downloaded to or uploaded from the RC10 at any time.
To download the software please login to our secure website.